Sunday, December 18, 2011

Inspiration can find you anywhere

Tonight I took our two oldest girls to their first Nutcracker ballet. It was wonderful! I love the music, and the dancers were lovely. What really got me this time was the costumes. The ones for the "spring" fairies were just beautiful. I loved the color combination of two different pinks with an almost olive green. It might sound terrible, but that's just my words ruining what was truly a lovely sight. I hope I can find time to make a quilt that, at the very least, captures the color combos I witnessed tonight.

Oh, and my kids had a great time too. Although, I did get a lot of questions as to why their story was different from the Barbie version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.