Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Let sleeping babies sleep

I didn't have too much time today, but during my daughter's nap I managed to quilt a few more rows on my mom's quilt. It is the biggest quilt I have made so far (full sized) and I am really struggling with it. Perhaps, my machine isn't big enough. I feel like no matter where I am on the quilt, the fabric is fighting me. Appropriate, I suppose, since it is a quilt for my mother. Now all I need is tension issues and it will really resemble our relationship!

I probably won't have any time to quilt tomorrow. The girls and I are headed down to see my mother-in-law and visit her 92 year old mother who is now in a home. Nonna didn't get to escape for Christmas, so we are going to bring her some belated holiday cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.