Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

The day is over, sigh. I gave my niece's quilt to my sister-in-law, and she seemed to really like it. She even noticed some of my stitching and commented on how it must be difficult to sew in circles instead of straight lines. Gives me hope that it was appreciated.

And my husband even showed his pride a little when later in the evening he called out his cousin for not having sent a thank you for the quilt we sent her baby. I was a little mortified, but was happy to learn that they did indeed receive it and use it regularly. The thank you must have gotten lost in the mail. No worries here though, as long as they are using it, I am truly happy.

It was a wonderful day here, and I hope yours was too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.