Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Name Game Swap Mosaic

One of the swaps I've signed up for is the "Name Game Swap" at Samelia's Mum.  It is a blind swap, so in addition to giving my partner my blog address, I had to create a mosaic of inspiration for my partner.  Well, I must admit I did mine in a bit of a rush, and not having enough quilts of my own to add to the photos, I snapped pictures of all kinds of things - some of my favorite fabrics, notebook covers, even some adorable gift bags I have hanging on my "inspiration" wall.  I only hope it is enough for my partner to come up with something.


I can't wait to see what my partner makes of this hodgepodge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.