Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pray for poop! Yes, you read that right.

Yesterday, I was down with the flu so I didn't get anything done.  I don't get it.  My kids won't share their toys, they won't share their snacks, but they are really good at sharing germs.

I did feel much better today and was able to make a little progress on my Batik tile UFO during the baby's nap.  Just a few more blocks:



I'm hoping that everyone feels better tomorrow and can return to school.  I have a training class for our next art project that I volunteer to teach the kids.  If I miss tomorrow, I'll be in BIG trouble as two classes fo kids are counting on me.  It sounds terrible, but...pray for solid poop!  That's what we are waiting for in order to return to school, and we've been waiting since Monday.  I know some of you other moms can relate!

On another note, I have less than a week to go before the Road to California quilt show.  I can't wait to get there and put the last few days behind me!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.