Monday, February 6, 2012

Sunrise on the Atlantic, Sunset on the Pacific

I was up before the dawn even thought about showing its first light.  In fact, the sun was just coming up over the Atlantic as my plane took off.  It was a beautiful sight!  Now I am back home in my little beach town in Los Angeles, and in a few hours will get to see the sun go down over the Pacific.  I know it sounds almost romantic to get to see both happen, but I got to tell you, I am about to fall asleep and I still have to pick up the kids from school, make dinner, baths, etc.  Yikes!

I wanted to post 2 pictures before I cat nap.  First, several of you wanted to see my mom with her quilt; she loved it - here she is...
mom with her quilt

Second, I just had to snap a picture of my mom's enormously fat cat, Grace.  My mom has talent for many things, and one of them is fattening up kitties!
Grace with the 1st quilt I made my mom
Alas, I was sad to leave Florida, but I am happy to be home.  I can't wait to see the kids tonight.  But until then, zzzzz.

2 comments:

  1. I might be a tad biased, but I do think this is an exceptionally beautiful quilt, and so is the one that Grace enjoys. I miss you already, but will wrap up in the quilt, knowing you are giving me a hug. Thanks.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love mom's pic. And Grace's.

    Love.Peace.Joy.Lots of it.

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.