Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Table runner finished, finally

I finally finished my Easter table runner using my Rollercoaster block.


Yes, it looks different than in the original post because I kept looking at it and thinking as cool as the rolling waves were, they looked a bit uneven since the runner is only 3 blocks across.  If the quilt were bigger, the rolling arrangement would work.  So, I ripped all the seams out and started over. I like the new look better for the runner.  Now, we just have to wait for Easter to arrive.

On a side note, I have managed thus far to keep my vow not to buy any fabric during lent.  I hope I don't go crazy the day after Easter!  Or maybe I do hope that happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.