Monday, June 11, 2012

It is never too early to think about Holiday gifts!

I just wanted to share something I stumbled across in my Reader this weekend.

Rebecca at Sew Festive Handmade is hosting a Christmas in July Blog Hop / Tutorial Share starting next month to get our creative juices flowing for what to make for holiday gifts this year.  I can't wait to see what projects are shared, and there promises to be some great prizes too!

Sew Festive Handmade

I am one of those people that procrastinates when it comes to holiday gifts.  I think the earliest I think about them is the Monday following Thanksgiving.  That doesn't leave a whole lot of time to whip up some lovely handmade items.

This year could be different though, thanks to Rebecca!

Jen

1 comment:

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.