Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Out from under the rock - Building Blocks Tuesday

I am officially out from under the rock today.  Whatever it was that I had was a doozy.  Thank goodness DH was able to be home this week to help with the kids because I don't think I was awake for more than 6 hours total between Wednesday and Saturday morning.  I am happy to be among the living and awake today, and I am feeling much, much, much better.

The only blocks I have to show this week were actually some Vintage Holiday QAL's that I completed after my post last Tuesday.



 I haven't worked on anything since, but I am hope that will change tomorrow.  Ashley goes back to school, and while my first priority will be to clean up this disaster of a house (she has a friend over today helping her make messes), I also hope to do some sewing.

Don't forget to link up your marvelous blocks that you have been working on!  This week you get to add a picture to the link!  Yeah!


Don't forget:

1) Please link up only to the page in your blog showing your wonderful project, not just the blog homepage
2) Make sure to put your blog name as the description so people know where they are going or the name of your block!
3) Please consider grabbing my button and posting it in your blog post
4) Visit other linky participants!



1 comment:

  1. I wish I had something to add this week, but I've been so busy trying to finish the Cat in the Hat that I have fallen behind on my blocks for the QAL! I better hop to it!

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.