Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Get to it - Building Blocks Tuesday



I just arrived home late last night, and already my head is swimming with all the things that need doing for the rest of the week.  Top priorities on the quilting list are my bee blocks for the 3 x 6 Bee and the Star of Africa Bee, and also a block or two for the Leafs Me Happy Blog Hop which started yesterday.  Here are the stops for today:


Tuesday 2

and if you are interested in the full schedule, click here.  My day is coming up on the 10th.  I really enjoy the Blog Hops from Sew We Quilt.  There is such a diversity of blocks and techniques.  It is so inspirational.

My trip didn't allow me to make any new blocks to show you this week, but this is the block I have chosen to make for my solids group of the 3 x 6 Bee.  I hope to make six more of these today!


Now then, what have you been working on?


Link up your fabulous blocks.  You put a lot of hard work into them - show them off!  And, don't forget, you have all week to add them if you like.


Quilter in the Closet


Rules:

1) Please link up only to the page in your blog showing your wonderful blocks, not just the blog homepage
2) Make sure to put your blog name as the description so people know where they are going or the name of your block!
3) Please consider grabbing my button and posting it in your blog post
4) Visit other linky participants!

Until next week,

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!! Nice block!!!! I will be back to see your leafs me happy blocks!!!! I love these hops too!!!!! They really are fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.