Monday, April 8, 2013

April Showers Mug Rug Blog Hop



Just a quick reminder that the April Showers Mug Rug Blog Hop Starts today!  My date has been switched to April 17th, which might give me just enough time to complete a second mug rug for the hop.

You can check out the full schedule here at Sew at Home Mummy

Here are today's participants:

MONDAY, APRIL 8:
Erin @ Sew at Home Mummy
 Patty @ A Stitch in Time
Jenny @ Squawk That
Stacey @ The Tilted Quilt
Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio
Lisa @ In The Boon Docks
Julie @ Jolie Maxtin: the project girl
Beluah @ Sowing Stitches
Karen @ Bungalow Bay Quilts
Cyndi @ Stitch, Stitch, Stitch
DeAnna @ Georgia Girl Quilter

I can't wait to see what they come up with!  Everyone is so talented and creative.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.