Saturday, April 19, 2014

Blogger's Quilt Festival is Coming Soon!

After taking the last one off, I can't wait for the return of the Blogger's Quilt Festival over at Amy's Creative Side.
AmysCreativeSide.com

Twice a year, Amy hosts this fabulous event where anyone can show off their quilts in a fabulous online quilt show.  And of course, there are prizes.  Honestly though, just getting to see everyone's creations is tops!  I've been inspired by so many of the entries and found way too many new blogs to follow.

There are all sorts of categories.  If you have a finish from the last 6 months that you are proud of, ENTER it!!  I want to see it!

Hmmm, but what should I enter this year???

Thinking about it,

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Oh you've made so many gorgeous quilts! I dont know if I've made anything special enough this time !

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.