Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hard at Work - Building Blocks Tuesday

Hard at work or hardly working?  I can't tell which is which as we approach summer vacation (the kids get out of school on Thursday - YIKES).  I seem to be busy during the day, but when I look around at the end of the day, I wonder what I got done, if anything.  I DID manage to finish up a block this week.

October 2013 Lucky Star BOM
my version of the October 2013 Lucky Star BOM, pattern by Don't Call Me Betsy

This is the October 2013 Lucky Star block from the BOM by Elizabeth at Don't Call Me Betsy.  I really like all the movement in this block.  That just leaves the December block to go.  I am not making the November block - I lost the pattern and I am too embarrassed to email Elizabeth and ask for another link, especially since we are well into 2014.  She provided a bonus block with the BOM, so I still have 12 for my quilt.

What blocks have you working on?  I would love to see.  Link up your fabulous blocks.  You put a lot of hard work into them - show them off!  This free linky will stay open until the first Monday of next month, but I will repost it every Tuesday until a new month starts.


Quilter in the Closet

Rules:

1) Please link up only to the page in your blog showing your wonderful blocks, not just the blog homepage.  Flickr pictures are also OK.
2) Make sure to put your blog name as the description so people know where they are going or the name of your block!
3) Please grab my button and post it in your blog post or sidebar.
4) Visit other linky participants!

Thanks for reading!

Jen



3 comments:

  1. What a great star, well done! It's going to be a fab collection of stars! I've got six more week of school - I don't know who wil be more exhausted by. 23rd July!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the fabric you used in this block and as usual, your points look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally impressed! This is beautiful. Love the colors, and especially the stripe fabric and how the stripes all match up from section to section. That took some planning. Well done. This will be an amazing quilt when all your blocks come together.

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.