Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Building Blocks Tuesday - vacation edition


3 x 6 solids mosaic
Quilter in the Closet: 3 x 6 blocks 
Sorry this edition is a little late, today was our first day of vacation so my mind is elsewhere.

I thought I would share some of my older blocks today.  I made these blocks back in October of 2012 for the 3 x 6 bee.  I love them.  I love their tiltedness.  Perhaps these blocks need to be revisited?

What blocks have you working on?  I would love to see.  Link up your fabulous blocks.  You put a lot of hard work into them - show them off!  This free linky will stay open until the first Monday of next month, but I will repost it every Tuesday until a new month starts.


Quilter in the Closet

Rules:

1) Please link up only to the page in your blog showing your wonderful blocks, not just the blog homepage.  Flickr pictures are also OK.
2) Make sure to put your blog name as the description so people know where they are going or the name of your block!
3) Please grab my button and post it in your blog post or sidebar.
4) Visit other linky participants!

Thanks for reading!

Jen






2 comments:

  1. Your blocks are great! My favorites are 2 & 6. mmm, and 5!
    I like them all!
    Enjoy the holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blocks! i can't zoom in, are they done like log cabin. Courthouse steps or insert seams? And what have you done like/ are you going to do?

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.