Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Wrapping up - Building Blocks Tuesday

Our guest hostess schedule is wrapping up this week with the lovely Leanne at Daisy and Jack.  Leanne is so talented, please go visit her today to see what she has made for this week's Building Blocks Tuesday.  And if you have an extra minute or two, skip back a few posts because Leanne doesn't just quilt, she makes all kinds of fabulous things!

Here was the schedule for guest hosts for the summer!  Feel free to go back if you missed someone.
As always, thanks for reading!

Jennie

1 comment:

  1. you're so sweet Jen x thanks for giving me an excuse to blog !! hope you had a fabulous summer and see you here next week :)

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.