Friday, April 14, 2017

100 Day Challenge - Finale!


Welcome to the finale of the 100 Day Challenge!  I hope everyone got loads of things accomplished (especially since I didn't)!

My 3 things:

1) Update the blog - I haven't done anything on this.  I must admit, I am considering taking a break from blogging altogether.  It is not that I don't enjoy blogging, it is more that I am so stretched on time lately.  I even find it difficult to remember to post the Building Blocks Tuesday link up each week.  I am currently on a bit of a Mom-cation and I intend to do some soul searching on this topic.  It may mean a short hiatus or just a transition to more infrequent posts.  When I return, I expect to have an answer.
2) Aviatrix Medallion Quilt - Life has gotten in the way big time lately, and I haven't moved much past getting the fabric out on this one.  However, I do have a quilting retreat coming up in a couple of weeks and this will be one of two projects I am going to bring, so progress is inevitable.
3) Finish Batik Tile Quilt - I loaded it on my longarm, and chose the thread, but then had a bunch of tension issues.  I've chosen an alternative, but just haven't gotten started yet.  So no progress since last check in.

Wow, so big fail on my part!  But I am not discouraged.  We have had a lot going on as a family since New Year's and it has been hard to keep up.  I can either choose to get down on myself or I can move forward.  I choose the later.

How did you do on your goals?  Link up your progress and then go cheer for someone else!

Thanks for participating!

Jen


7 comments:

  1. Life has a nasty habit of getting in the way of plans doesn't it Jen. I do hope that you decide to keep blogging as I really enjoy reading your posts. Thanks for running the challenge again I am delighted with the progress that I made on the projects I set myself, it definitely would not have been the case without the impetus of your 100 Day Challenge to spur me on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this challenge. It really helped me focus on what had to get done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, you just have to take a break. I hope you don't just stop blogging all together! You would be missed terribly! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. for some reason I thought the deadline was next week - maybe that was wishful thinking as I haven't quite finished the binding on my cousin's quilt !! I'm off to visit my cousin today for the week so I'll link up when I get back - hopefully my cousin will pose for some finished quilt photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for organising the challenge. It was fun to keep track of my progress on unfinished items.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Mom-Cations even though I don't need them anymore - now they're Wife-Cations! Thanks for organizing the challenge. I have finished everything I've set out to do plus a little more. Friday night I'm going to a Sit and Sew and I have everything all ready for that so for once I am ahead of the game. Very rare for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This 100 day plan jumpstart day my year now to keep the momentum going. Thanks Jen. So your projects did not go farther. But I live your tile quilt!
    Gi

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Sometimes I am too distracted to respond right away, but I DO read them...always.

Obviously, I can't reply to you at all if you are a no reply blogger. Also, sorry to Anonymous commentors, too much spam lately. You will have to leave a comment another way.

Have a Super Sparkly Day!